Nexcelom Bioscience LLC is a developer and marketer of image cytometry products for cell analysis in life science and biomedical research. Products range from cell viability counters (Cellometer) to high throughput microwell image cytometry workstations (Celigo), used in thousands of research laboratories in academic institutes and biotech companies. The company contributes to the life science industry through innovation and expertise in the science of cell counting.
Reporting to the Global Head of Human Resources, the Human Resources Coordinator will support the Human Resources Department with activities involved in building and maintaining the Nexcelom workforce. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter looking to progress in a fast paced, high-volume HR department. The Human Resources Coordinator will:
PRINCIPLE DUTIES / ACTIVITIES
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Implement company culture, values and policies into the talent acquisition efforts and hire to our culture
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars as needed.
- Assist in the on-boarding process by creating an employee file, entering new hires in the database, ensuring all required documents are accounted for, and related spreadsheets are updated.
- Manage first-day information to candidates and conduct New Hire Orientations ensuring paperwork is completed, adhering to the company’s standard
- Process and maintain all terminations including receiving files, updating database, and ensuring all checklist criteria are met.
- Create and manage Nexcelom’s social presence for talent acquisition purposes driving attractiveness and external social recruiting presence
- Assist with participating and rolling out HR projects, initiatives, and programs
- Maintain and manage benefits and open enrollment processes
- Support the HR team with leave management activities, company organization charts and employee database hierarchy.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with adhoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related fields from an accredited institution.
- Entry level – 2+ Years’ experience in supporting Recruitment/HR
- Systems capabilities: MS Office Suite including advanced Excel skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to manage to deadlines
- Effective communication skills (influential across written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong analytical skill and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Willingness to learn and be involved on various projects
- Travel as needed
No Recruiters or solicitors please
Nexcelom is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an applicant or employee because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.