Nexcelom Bioscience has an opening for an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator provides office support and customer service for field application specialists, customers, sales representatives and international distributors. Supports marketing, sales, and office activities by being crossed trained on key tasks.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES / ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for processing and distributing all inquiries to appropriate persons and properly save the inquiries in CRM database
- Enter incoming orders into Quickbooks and CRM system
- Generate product price quotes with established guidelines and send the quotes to proper person(s) timely
- Maintain CRM database by recording all interactions, data exchanges, inputs, and creating assignments timely
- Order and maintain office supplies and stock
- Provide support to the sales team as it related to quotes, opportunity updates, sales programs, and all other customer requirements as needed
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer to appropriate persons
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrates strong customer service-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer service in a sales environment
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Effective organizational and time management skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Bending to floor level
- Lifting heave objects
No Recruiters or solicitors please
Nexcelom is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an applicant or employee because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental , or status.