Nexcelom Bioscience LLC is a developer and marketer of image cytometry products for cell analysis in life science and biomedical research. Products range from cell viability counters (Cellometer) to high throughput microwell image cytometry workstations (Celigo), used in thousands of research laboratories in academic institutes and biotech companies. The company contributes to the life science industry through innovation and expertise in the science of cell counting.
The Shipper Receiver assists the Logistics Department by performing, documenting, and tracking the shipping and receiving of customer and supplier product and information.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES / ACTIVITIES
● Process international and domestic shipments including freight and parcel shipments
● Process incoming material and receipts of incoming material
● Process RMA’s and associated paperwork
● Kanban filling
● Quote requests to carriers
● Inventory control, cycle counting, and stocking of inventory
● Resolving inventory discrepancies
● Maintain finished goods area and retrieve consumables from the cleanroom area
● Additional duties as required or directed by the management team
● 1-2 years shipping experience, both domestic and international
● Demonstrated working experience with FedEx, UPS and freight carriers
● Demonstrated knowledge of cargo export and import requirements
● Experience with preparing shipping documents for international and domestic shipments is desired
● Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask
● Strong oral and written communications skills are required
● Must have proficient math and computer skills
● Lean experience preferred
● Experience with QuickBooks or QuickBase is preferred
● Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
No Recruiters or solicitors please
Nexcelom is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an applicant or employee because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.