Transfection and Transduction
Cell Line Development – Single Cell Detection, Clonal Validation, Transfection
Cell line development process
The process of developing a cell line to produce a specific protein or antibody involves multiple stages, all of which can be greatly aided by Celigo imaging cytometer.
Robotic Integration for Cell Line Development
Whole well images: Single cell to single colony
The Celigo provides an optional robotic API which can be controlled by various automation scheduling software applications. The Celigo is ready for integration with multiple automation partners and can be coupled with robotic arms, automated incubators and liquid handlers.
The Celigo can be used through the whole process of cell line development.
- Compatible with 96-, 384- and 1536-well plates.
- Identify wells with a single colony to avoid the time-consuming and manual identification of clones by eye.
- Measures colony size using bright field and aids the process of selecting wells for clonal expansion.
- Automate cell line generation process with Celigo robotic integration.
Transfection & Transduction Optimization
Quickly identify optimal parameters for high-efficiency transfection.
Determine transient and stable transfection rates and evaluate antibiotic induction using live imaging.
- Monitor transfection efficiency on Celigo directly
- Acquire both bright field and green fluorescence cell images
- Identify all the cells using bright field
- Produce scatter plot for gating GFP+ cells
- Calculate % GFP+ cells automatically
- 96- or 384-well plates