If you’re a researcher involved in cell counting, you’ll know just how important it is for all stages of cellular therapy.
Our webinar on improving your cell counting method development for CAR-T Cell Therapy is now available on-demand.
Dr. Leo Chan, Technology R&D Manager at Nexcelom Bioscience, discusses the crucial need for accurate and consistent cell counting methods for development and manufacturing of CAR-T under GMP/GLP conditions.
This webinar will cover:
- What is the importance of cell counting in cell therapy?
- What are the inherent issues of trypan blue and manual counting?
- What are the sources of error using trypan blue?
- What parameters should be investigated for qualifying your cell counting methods?
- How does Cellometer fit into each step of the cell therapy process?
Learn more about Cell Counting Methods for CAR T Therapy