In collaboration with our academic customers, we have developed a Teaching Lab program now available to any academic customer.
Our program is designed to seamlessly integrate into courses that introduce students to:
- Using industry standard biotechnology tools and techniques
- Examine fundamental cell biology: cell health, morphology, viability
- Basic laboratory techniques: Hemacytometer vs. automated cell counting
- Hands-on experience using research tools in student-driven projects
- Incorporate novel technology into routine workflow
Many colleges and universities nationwide have already incorporated our teaching lab program into their Freshman Research Initiatives and Research Methodology courses.
The teaching lab program is a great teaching tool and classroom resource for any classroom setting. Our Applications Scientists are available to answer any questions about the program and are happy to provide a free demonstration.