Cell Counting Method Development for CAR-T Cell Therapy
November 06, 2018, at 16:00 GMT / 11:00 EST / 08:00 PST / 17:00 CET
If you’re a researcher involved in cell counting, you’ll know just how important it is for all stages of cellular therapy. Join us on Tuesday, November 6th as Dr. Leo Chan, Technology R&D Manager at Nexcelom Bioscience, discusses the crucial need for accurate and consistent cell counting methods for development and manufacturing of CAR-T under GMP/GLP conditions.
This talk will cover:
- What is the importance of cell counting in cell therapy?
- What are the inherent issues of trypan blue and manual counting?
- What are the sources of error using trypan blue?
- What parameters should be investigated for qualifying your cell counting methods?
- How does Cellometer fit into each step of the cell therapy process?
Who should attend:
Researchers in the immuno-oncology field, researchers in cellular therapy field, general researchers that count cells on daily basis.