Cellattice™: Micro-Ruled Cell Culture Surface
Cellattice™ micro-ruled coverslip consists of a cell culture surface with microscopic identification and measurement markers. It is manufactured with high optical quality plastic suitable for phase contrast and other standard cell-based assay measurement techniques. Cells cultured on the Cellattice™ coverslip are identifiable within 25 micrometer.
The built-in markers on the coverslip allow direct measurement of cell growth and movement without image acquisition. Same cell or cell cluster can be measured throughout the time course of the experiment, even after each incubation period.
Cellattice™ coverslip can be used to monitor morphology, cell movement and differentiation at the individual cell level. Cell proliferation is measured directly with multiple readings.
|Size||25 mm diameter|
|Area with Microgrid||10 mm X 10 mm|
|Thickness||0.13 mm to 0.16 mm|
- Measure axon growth directly without image acquisition and image analysis
- Count cells after attachment
- Measure cell proliferation directly with multiple readings without detaching
- Monitor same cell or cell cluster for morphology, cell movement and differentiation
- Dorsal root ganglion neurons from embryonic day-12 chicken
- Cellattice™ coverslip coated with laminin
- Images taken at two time points
Same cell clusters identified and measured
Monitoring Primary Neuron Growth and Development on Microruled Cell Culture Plates: Evaluation Utilizing Cryopreserved Rat DRG Neurons
CellatticeTM Micro-ruled Coverslip
|Catalog #||Thickness||Size||Grid Area||Units/Box|
|CLS5-25D-050||0.12 to 0.16 mm||25 mm diameter||10 mm X 10 mm||50|