Perform image-based GFP analysis WITHOUT all of the set-up, maintenance, and data manipulation required for flow.
Measure GFP Expression Efficiency Using Image Cytometry —
In just a few clicks, Cellometer Vision CBA generates brightfield and fluorescent cell images, and detailed data reports.
- Detection of GFP expression to quantify the transfection/transduction efficiency.
- Single assay for measuring GFP expression and viability
- Measurement of other fluorescent proteins
Detection of GFP Expression to Quantify the Transfection/Transduction Efficiency
- Load only 20 µl sample into counting chamber
- Capture and analyze brightfield and fluorescent cell images automatically
- Data read-out includes cell counts, concentrations, and percentage of GFP positive cells
Single Assay for Measuring GFP Expression and Viability in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells
- Stain Sample with propiduim iodide
- Monitor the viability of the culture during GFP expression
- Determine the viability of GFP expressing cells
Measurement of Other Fluorescent Proteins
Cellometer can measure other fluorescent proteins including dared, YFP, CFP, tdTomato and Saphire.
Advantages of Image Cytometry:
- No washing. No clogging. No daily calibration
- Bright field and fluorescent cell images for verification of counted cells
- Simple procedure with pre-defined instrument settings and data output
- Small, 20µl sample size
- Non-fluidic instrument … maintenance-free