Human platelet dilution measurement
- Prepare cell sample: fresh PBMC.
- Dilute samples with PBS at different dilution factors.
- Pipette 20 µL of solution into sample introduction port of a disposable counting chamber.
- Insert loaded counting chamber into Auto M10.
- Run Auto M10 software to obtain cell concentration results.
A total of 5 two-fold dilutions are used to generate the plot. The result shows excellent linearity for concentration versus sample dilution.
Fresh human platelets imaged by Cellometer® Auto M10, (a) raw image, and (b) after counting. The counted platelets are indicated by green circles.