Nexcelom Support, Training and Resources
Give us a call 978-327-5340 (+44 (0) 161 232 4593 in the UK) or contact your local distributor.
Experienced Nexcelom Applications Specialists are available 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST to support you in finding the best solutions for your cell counting and analysis needs.
Nexcelom support can also be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for applications and other technical information.
Get answers to common questions about everything from counting your first sample to purchasing consumables.
- How do I run my first sample?
- How do I order consumables and reagents?
- Why does my sample look blurry?
- How do I deal with clumpy cells?
- Where can I find the Cellometer manuals?
- How do I verify if my cells have been counted?
- Is the Celigo temperature controlled?
- How do I reach support?
Start here to find User Manuals, Product Inserts, Certificate of Analysis, Safety Data Sheets, and more.
- Manuals and Guides 18 Articles
- Specification Sheets 9 Articles
- Brochures and Flyers 12 Articles
- Product Inserts 32 Articles
- Safety Data Sheets 1 Article
- Certificate of Analysis 1 Article
Find recorded instrument demonstrations and training webinars along with educational webinars and other video content.
- Instrument Overviews 7 Articles
- Training Webinars 64 Articles
- Demonstrations 10 Articles
- Educational Webinars 34 Articles
- Assay Principles 14 Articles