Demo on Demand: Modern Cell-based Assays for Cell and Gene Therapy Using Image Cytometry
Watch this 30-minute virtual demo.
The Celigo Image Cytometer offers whole-well imaging and direct cell counting with best-in-class brightfield and fluorescent imaging for analyzing adherent and suspension cells directly in plates, flasks, and dishes of all sizes.
Many leading labs have used a Celigo plate-based imaging system to directly measure multiplex cell-based assays in real-time. The Celigo offers scientists the ability to perform many tasks with ease:
- Screen and identify AAV-GFP vectors with a combined transduction efficiency and expression level analysis
- Cell-based in vitro neutralization assays to identify pre-existing antibodies in patients
- High throughput cell-mediated cytotoxicity assay directly counts live, fluorescently-labeled target cells
- Perform kinetic T cell proliferation and activation assays
- Fast results with quantification of cells in less than 5 minutes for brightfield and less than 8 minutes for fluorescence
- Create beautiful publication-worthy multi-channel whole-well images
- Count and analyze every cell in every well
- A combination of brightfield and 4 fluorescent channels (green, red, far-red, and blue)
- Accurately quantify cells and colonies and measure adherent cells without trypsinization
- Even illumination and consistent image contrast from well edge to well edge