Download our handbook to learn how image cytometry can streamline your workflows.
Fourteen chapters describe image cytometry assay protocols for immuno-oncology.
- Immune Cell Phenotyping
- T Cell Activation and Proliferation2
- Assessing T Cell Viability and Fitness
- Transwell T Cell Migration Assay
- CAR T Cell Cytotoxicity Assay
- Measuring Target Specificity of CAR T Cell Killing in a Mixed Co-Culture
- 3D Spheroid T Cell Killing Assay
- Measuring Selective Cytotoxicity of Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics
- Quantifying Direct Cell Cytotoxicity by NK Cells
- Long-Term Antibody Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity
- 3D Spheroid Antibody Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity
- Efficacy Screening of Antibody-Drug Conjugates
- Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity Assays
- High-Throughput Patient-Derived Organoid Screening Assays